



Caroline had the great idea of incorporating lace into the design aspect! These coasters I believe Nani made. Care, I really like this! And i like how the snow flakes have 6 spokes....For Feb 6th and we have been dating for 6 years. I like the number 6 but Eric thinks it respresents the devil...ah, humbug. No me!
Also, I was am trying to find the pics of Eric and I skiing up fifth ave a couple years back. Eric seems to think we have a pic of both of us but some how i don't think we do since I can't find it. But anyway, i was thinking that too could be a good save the date. I am starting to get nervous about getting this out by 1st of September.
Anyway, thanks for doing this caro to get to juices flowing!
i love that lace so much! the graphics aren't right but it gives you an idea of what text may look like in combination with it. and no ange,i can't post photos..
ReplyDelete