Welcome to our Wedding Workshop! A forum for Wedding ideas and inspiration.
Mia, this is really cute! The more I think about this the more i want to do something super simple for the save the save the date!!
Mia, I love this simplicity. Less is always more. Very clever.Ange, I will look for winter NYC pictures that I have taken over the years.Love and Peace,Mom
I looked at some save the date cards at RSVP. Most of them were very ordinary but I did like one that was a letter.I began....Dear family and friends, We are making it official on (the date) and would love for you to join us on such a special occasion. The letter went on to talk about the place etc and plans and at the end it said.We hope to see you on the big day...big day sounds a bit cheesy but you get the picture. It was a personal letter.
Mia, this is really cute! The more I think about this the more i want to do something super simple for the save the save the date!!
ReplyDeleteMia, I love this simplicity. Less is always more. Very clever.
ReplyDeleteAnge, I will look for winter NYC pictures that I have taken over the years.
Love and Peace,
Mom
I looked at some save the date cards at RSVP. Most of them were very ordinary but I did like one that was a letter.
ReplyDeleteI began....
Dear family and friends,
We are making it official on (the date)
and would love for you to join us on such
a special occasion.
The letter went on to talk about the place etc and plans and at the end it said.
We hope to see you on the big day...big day sounds a bit cheesy but you get the picture. It was a personal letter.