Wednesday, August 19, 2009

St. Patricks




So we are anxiously awaiting to hear from Father Gary if he can do the February 6th wedding. In the mean time I had a most hilarious conversation with Mama Dia about Archbishop Timothy M Dolan who is now at St. Patricks and was originally from St. Louis. She apparently met him at one of the masses he said at Piller in St. Louis and she fell in love with him. She was like, tell them your first choice is Archbishop Dolan and your second choice if Father Gary. And I was like who exactly am I telling that to?!? And she was like to me!! Just tell me that the Archbishop is your first choice and I was thinking how the heck do I even know this guy and she says Angela, he is an ARCHBISHOP. Do you understand what that means? It means you will go straight to heaven! It was quite a hilarious conversation. She was really serious about it. During the phone call I looked him up on the internet and it turns out he was born on Februrary 6th!! She was like, now that is definitely a sign...!

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get those pictures? What a hoot.

    I predict Father Gary will call you tomorrow...however I would still give the Archbishop a call....your stairway to heaven.

    ReplyDelete