Tuesday, September 8, 2009

From Tuesday night's workshop



From Tuesday night workshop

  1. Tying the Knot
    1. Caroline’s stitching with our initials
    2. Writing over line font

  1. NYC Buildings
    1. Logo with really tall skinny narrow letters
    2. Logo with L and I joined by buildings (play with thick and thin and positive and negative)
    3. Upside down building making castle in the sky
    4. Logo worked into skyline with block like letters

  1. Snow
    1. Snowballs stitched
    2. Logo over snow balls

  1. Doodles
    1. Apples as a couple
    2. Cotton balls
    3. Snow flakes

Other general ideas

1. Valentines

2. Sparkle and Spin

3. Snow, Stars and hearts

4. “The Two of Us”

5. fish in a bowl

6. snowflakes that everyone sends back and we put on a tree at reception

7. key works: magical, light, glitter, splendor, shinning, illuminated, flickers,, glint, glow

8. castle in the air


1 comment:

  1. Lots of great ideas.

    What about gems? I like a lot the angela and eric with the highrise buildings.

    I like the cut out too with including a snowflake for return.to have an early headcount???

    And I love your idea about your dream on 090909
    sugar and snow. which is really going back to the Nana crochet. a sugar like snowflake.
    Lots of choices.

    In the end it is what Angela likes that is important.

    Love and Peace,

    Mzh

    ReplyDelete