
outstanding items to solidify:
1. bottom text (come be a part of it)
2. font (ladeeda?, optima?)
3. font color
4. size of card
5. testing glue
6. stitching
7. printer testing
8. prototype when everything is finalized
9. stamps
Welcome to our Wedding Workshop! A forum for Wedding ideas and inspiration.
Mia, Eric loved what we did....he had a big smile on his face when i showed him and he said...wow, i have to say, that is really cool!
ReplyDeleteaw!
ReplyDeleteMia and Angela this is group genius in action.
ReplyDeleteIt reminds me of the song....nobody does it better nobody does it half as good as you...baby baby you are the best.
Love and Peace,
Mzh
Anna & Mia, I love your card showing the tall buildings connected with Eric's name at the top and Anna's at the bottom.
ReplyDeleteIt is unique and only yours. Very cool and exciting. I couldn't see the direction you all were going in at first, but I can see it clearly now and all I can say is "wow"