Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Request

I would love to see an image of Nana crochet with Mia's small case a and e inside the circle. I could not find it? It is a combo of Caro picking the crochet piece, Mia designing the logo and Angela thinking of sugar snow flakes. Can this be cut out? Can there be something else added for the message or offset it so it is a little personal letter is on the card? Could it be a postcard?





Thank you.

Love and Peace,

Mom

1 comment:

  1. Mom, so far we have not gotten that snow flake to work. ITs really hard to use any sort of photo with graphics so in the end you then need a graphic image which is hard to create out of that. It is proving difficult and at this point we have some better options I think...

    ReplyDelete