
between these 2 directions what do you think? i was basing the first one off of the font you said you liked from the hotel in SF, just so you know where that's coming from.
i'm wondering if we're ready to start nailng the logo and font down..
(the colors just in black/white neutral mode for now)
thanks,
m
Mia, these are looking GREAT!!! I am very excited. I like the ones on the right hand side best with the lower case a and e and the little snow flake in teh middle...its really clean and simple. I like the upper case but i don't like how teh E is offset from the A as much. I think maybe we should go with the lower case!! Really cool. Thoughts? Thanks for doing this. I know it took lots of time. I also really like the joining of the "I" above the lower case monogram. I want to use both of those!!
ReplyDeletei like the right too i think...
ReplyDeletei'll let you know my thoughts when we talk
I love the lowercase a and e. Can it be put into Nana's crochet piece so we can see it.
ReplyDeleteMia thank you for this I think it is a winner.
Love and Peace,
Mom