
I know tying the knot is overdone but I thought the way your initials came together it appeared to be very literal. Do you get the way the a and e loop together to make a knot? I don't think anyone else would see it. Now ARE are those really your new intials. ARE! or is it ERA. either way they both spell something special.
I do think less is more and keep it simple. It should have meaning to you. So far I am hearing winter white for the color everything white. Look up white. Winter. Weather. It would be hard not to include hearts in February. but if you stay with the snow and ice ...a heart here and there would be appropriate. after all hearts do stand for love. Why fight it. I know you do not like red so maybe hearts just don't work for you. Those paper snowballs are pretty cool. too. Are you hoping for snow? Let the magic begin.
No comments:
Post a Comment